Another long day! Apparently, I am a horrible painter because I can’t seem to paint without getting it all over me. The bathroom ceiling is what I was blessed with painting today and I am glad it’s done. Not too fun looking up, hours on end, with your neck and arm cramping, but hey, what can you do? So, Friday evening we had these tough guys come help us (us meaning Jonas) get the vanity into the bathroom.
Thank you guys! Glad I didn’t have to throw my back out trying to do it. Anyway, we did make quite a bit of progress on the reno today. Here’s a rundown of what we accomplished:
- bathroom ceiling painted white
- tile grout sealed
- faucet installed (it even works!)
- vanity light installed
- outlets switched from the 70’s cream color to white
- fan light cover spray painted (didn’t want to buy a new one)
- door put back on (had to take it off to get the vanity in)
- 2 loads of laundry
- 4 feedings for the baby
- and other motherly duties
And here’s the man hard at work!
And here is the progress we’ve made so far:
So, we still need to do quite a bit:
- caulk all the trim
- paint all the trim
- paint the doors
- touch up paint
- and decorate, the fun part!
Hopefully, I can get it all done in a couple weeks. No more pictures until then! In the meantime, Jonas is going to start the living room trim and then start on the dungeon, a.k.a. basement.